Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Ramadan Mubarak

30 Shaban, 1436


Ramadan Mubarak to all my Brothers and Sister in Islam, May allah Subhahan wa taala accept our intention, prayer (Dua), and give us strength and patience to complete the 30 days of fasting. May Allah protect us from any evils, and make easy for us the journey toward Jannah In sha Allah, Ameen.


Let's everyone appreciate this chance given to us by our Almighty ALLAH (SWT) to opened our heart, and ask forgiveness and be thankful for this month is the month of mercy, may Allah (SWT)
accept our intention and prayer (Du'a), In sha Allah.

The Prophet Mohammad said:
Du'a is not rejected between the adhaaan and iqaamah, so make du'a.
[ At-Tirmidhi and others]

O Allah! You are my Lord! None has the right to be worship  but you. You created me and am Your slave, and I am faithful to my covenant and my promise (to you) as much as I can. I seek refuge with You from all the evil I have done. I acknowledge before You all the blessings You have bestowed upon me, and I confess to you all my sins. So I entreat You to forgive my sins, for nobody can forgive sins except You. 

This dua is powerfull joint me and pray to all who are sick cannot fast in sha Allah next year they can fast. 

"Allaahuma Az hibil basa, rabban-naasi ishfihi wa antash-shaafi laa shifaa aailla shifaaooka shifaaoon la yughaadiru saqamaa."

"O Allah! Remove the harm, O Lord of mankind! heal this ailment and You are the One Who heals. There is no healing except Yours."



No comments:

Post a Comment