Thursday, June 18, 2015

1st Day Of Ramadan, 1436



Assalam walaikum to all brothers and sister in Islam, In sha Allah taala Allah  accept our intention for this month of Ramadan, May Allah give us strength and patience, and keep me in your prayers to increase more our life in praising and glorifying Allah (SWT), and increase our ibadah. Ameen.

Dear Allah,

Today is my first day of Ramadan! I want to thank you for all the blessing you have bestow on me and in my family. I'm blessed to wake up this morning to see the beautiful light shine upon our home, In sha Allah this light will guide to all of us, and the one I love the most, and I'm thankful for that. Ameen.



Ramadan is the month in which was sent down the Qur'an as a guide to mankind, also clear signs for guidance and judgement (between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting.
[Surah 2:185]

No comments:

Post a Comment