Sunday, January 12, 2014

Dua for Good Health



The picture above is not mine, I just want to share to all Muslim including me to benefit the Dua for the cure of diseases we have.  

Sura Alfatihah, the opening chapter of the Holy Qur'an can help to start the prayer:


Bismillaahir Rahmaanir  Raheem 
In the name of Allah, 
Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and 
Sustainer of the Worlds;
Most Gracious, Most Merciful;
Master of the Day Judgement.
You do we worship,
And Your aid we seek.
Show us the straight way,
The way of those on whom
You have bestowed Your Grace,
Those whose (portion) Is not wrath,
And who go not astray. 
[Surah Al-Fatihah- The Opening Chapter]






After Sura Al-Fatihah, Read also the following Surah above:

The reason I post this prayer because right now, I'm not feeling good and I'm really need your prayer, may Allah forgive me and heal my sickness. Amiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment