Friday, June 19, 2015

2nd Day Of Ramadan, 1436




Oh Allah open to me the doors of your mercy, hear my prayer, heal and guide me,  and lead me the way toward You. Ameen.


Reported by Sahl bin Said (RA):
The prophet (SAW) said:

"In Jannah there is a gate which is called Ar-Rayan through which only those who observe Saun (Fasting) will enter on the Day of Resurrection. None else will enter through it.
It will be called out, "Where are those who observe fasting?" So they will stand up and proceed towards it. When the last of them will entered, the gate will be closed and then no one will enter through that gate."

Oh Allah! please open for me the door that is being closed, and let me in. and not to look back, what is my yesterday!! let me continue my journey, and fulfilled my dreams, that I left behind. With out your help and mercy, I cannot make it, because I don't have any power to conquer all evils! Ameen.

It is You who created us, and put love, and mercy between our hearts, and it is You can remove. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment