Tuesday, May 19, 2015

1 Shaban, 1436


The month of Sha'ban is one of the blessed months that holds too for us from the mercy, compassion and kindness of Allah (SWT).

Sha'ban - is the 8 (eight) month of the Islamic lunar calendar. The month of Sha'ban has also a very important significance to the Muslim because it is the month of the Prophet, as have been known when he said:

"Sha'ban is my month and Ramadan is the month of Allah." 

The whole month of Sha'ban is also a blessed months, if you can fast the whole month may Allah  (SWT) grant you more good health to do so, and be kind to everyone who is in need of your help.

Dua (Supplication)

Oh Allah! open me the doors of your mercy, hear my prayers, guide me and lead me the way toward You.

Oh Allah! Forgive my sins and my ignorant and my exceeding the limits (boundaries) of righteousness in all my deeds and what You know better than I.

Oh Allah! Forgive my mistakes, those done intentionally or out of my ignorance or with out or with seriousness, and I confess that all such mistakes are done by me.

Oh Allah! Forgive my sins of the past and of the future which I did openly or secretly. You are the one who makes the things go before, and You are the one who delays them, and You are the omnipotent.  

Oh Allah! Guide me to the best of character to which no one can guide except You, and save me from the worst of characters, from which no one can save except You. I am here and happy to serve You. All good is in your hands, and evil is not from You. (The guided one is he who is guided by You.) You are blessed and exalted I seek Your forgiveness and repent to You.

Oh Allah! remove the harm, O Lord of Mankind! heal this ailment and You are the One Who heals. There is no healing except Yours.
Ameen. 

It is my wish that an Angel of mercy may always cover you so that you may be guided and  live wrapped in God's grace protection and peace forever. Ameen.

Everything happens for a reason I may not understand it now, but Allah (SWT) does, and that is all matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment