Sunday, June 21, 2015

4th Day Of Ramadan, 1436


Assalam walaikum my dear brothers and sisters in Islam, may Allah subhahan wata Allah bless your day and keep you healthy with peaceful life.

Ramadan is the month in which was sent down the Qur'an as a guide to mankind, also clear signs for guidance and judgement (between right and wrong). So every one of you who is present (at his home) during that month should spend it in fasting.

[Surah Al-Baqarah, 2:185]

May this moon of Ramadan always shine your life with lots of happiness. Pray for me as you pray for yourself, fast for me as you fast for yourself, may Allah guide you to the right way of your life, and lead you success in this dunya (world) and also in the hereafter. Ameen.

Oh Allah! make the beginning of this day good, the middle prosperous, and the end successful.
I ask You to grant me the good of this world, and of the hereafter.
Oh most merciful of all who show us mercy. Ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment