Monday, June 2, 2014

DU'A QUNUT (Supplication)


Hasan bin Ali (R.A.) said:  "The Messenger of Allah (SAW) taught me  the words which I should say in the du'a of wtr, and those are as follows:
"Allah hum mahdinee feeman hadayt,
wa 'afinee feeman afayt,
wata wal-lanee feeman tawal-layt,
wa barik lee feema a'tait,
waqinee shar-ra ma qadayt,
fa-innaka taqdee wala yuqda alayt,
wala ya' iz-zu man 'adyt,
tabarakta rabbana wata 'alayt,
nastaghfiruka wanatubu ilayk,
Wa sal-lal laha alan-nabee,"

"O Allah, make me among those whom you have guided, and make me among those whom you have saved, and make me among those whom you have chosen, and bless whatever you have given me, and protect me from the evil which you have decreed; verily, you decide the things and nobody can decide against you; surely the person you befriend can't be disgraced, and the person you oppose can't be honoured. You are blessed, our Lord, and Exalted, we ask for your forgiveness and turn to you. Peace and mercy of Allah be upon the Prophet."
[Abu Dawud, Nisai, Ibn Majan, Tirmizi]. 

No comments:

Post a Comment